Is your house too cold in the chilly winters? Are your utility bills too high? Is your HVAC system more than 12-15 years old? Perhaps it’s time to consider the replacement of your heating and/or AC system. (If you’re still unsure, please see our Repair or Replace page.)
If you need to replace or upgrade your heating and air conditioning system, there’s no time like the present.
Bonney is an ENERGY STAR® member and a SMUD approved contractor. We offer valuable manufacturer and utility company rebates, which can save you thousands on the installation of a new HVAC system. In addition to these savings, we offer convenient financing options to fit just about any budget.
There is typically no cost for home owners to receive a heating and air conditioning system replacement estimate. Please contact us for an appointment.
Why use Bonney?
- Highly trained, NATE Certified HVAC Installers
- We check all of our work to ensure quality workmanship and your satisfaction.
- Our installers have many years installation experience.
- Our BPI certified consultants will evaluate your home as a system, not just your heating and air needs.
- 20 year installation guarantee in writing
- 10 years parts and labor warranties on most systems
- Lifetime replacement warranties on qualifying systems
- With Bonney you get an authorized dealer for many brands of equipment.
- We install the brand that best fits your needs.
- We have many satisfied installation customers.
Why Upgrade Now?
- Rebates and tax credits are available for qualifying systems.
- New, energy efficient systems decrease your utility bills and often you save more on utility bills than the payment of a financed system.
- You may be able to use a smaller system due to increased efficiency, saving you money, while increasing comfort.
- Your house is a system; additional efficiency upgrades will be offered to you through the Bonney Home Performance Program.
- New systems are almost always quieter than your current equipment.
- A new heating & air system is much more reliable.