Save Water and Money
Are You Wasting 10,000 Gallons of Water a Year?
Water Conservation is extremely important now more than ever before. The average household has leaks that account for more than 10,000 gallons of water wasted every year – the amount of water needed to wash 270 loads of laundry*
- Household leaks can waste more than 1 trillion gallons of water a year nationwide – equal to the annual household water use of more than 11 million homes
- Ten percent of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons or more of water per day
- Leaky toilet flappers, faucets, and shower heads are common and inexpensive to fix
- Small irrigation system leaks can waste about 6,300 gallons of water per month
- Fixing minor leaks can save homeowners 10% off their water bills
- Eliminate leaks, save water and money
- We inspect toilets for leaks – Saves 30-50 gallons a day
- We inspect showers for leaks – Saves 10 gallons a day
- We install aerators on faucets – Saves 1.2 gallons a day
- Plus: water meter and pressure valve check too!
* Source: US Environmental Protection Agency – Office of Waste Water Management, Grunfos Comfort Systems (manufacturer of water recirculation pumps), Water Use It Wisely 100 Tips: California Department of Water Resources and the Association of California Water Agencies