Bonney in the News
At Bonney, we pride ourselves in offering industry-leading plumbing, electrical, sewer & drain, and heating & air conditioning services to the greater Sacramento area. Not only do we strive to provide superior service to our customers, but we also work hard to serve the needs of our community. Part of the work we do to give back involves educating local residents and homeowners in our service area with helpful resources, local support, and professional insight. See below news features and resources to hear what our experts have to say about ways that can help your home run more efficiently and strengthen our community.
Bonney News Features and Resources
- 5 Toilet Paper Alternatives That Will Definitely Clog Your Pipes—And 2 Things That Won’t
- Be Careful what you Flush (Spanish Version)
- Plumbing Issues after the Coronavirus
- Virtual Plumbing in Sacramento
- Bonney partners with Quick Quack – Community Guide
- Supporting Local Businesses with Quick Quack
- Explore Rancho Cordova Community Books
- Loaves & Fishes Water Donation
- H2O to Help the Homeless
Contact Bonney for Professional Service
If you need help implementing any of these professional services in your home, contact the experts at Bonney. We are here to bring Sacramento-area residents peace of mind and outstanding service. Give our electrical, heating, cooling, plumbing, air quality, or sewer & drain experts a call today to get started!