Air Conditioner Tune-Up
Your HVAC system is a major investment in your home. To maintain your system’s efficiency and reliability high, it is important to have regular A/C check-ups. Many manufacturer warranties require regular maintenance by licensed technicians. Our Bonney heating & air technicians are highly trained to perform both air conditioning tune-ups and heating tune-ups in order to keep your system running at peak efficiency.
At Bonney, we offer one time A/C tune ups, or sign up for our Bonney Automatic Maintenance (BAM) Plan for better value and continued service. With our BAM Plan you will receive 3 tune-ups (plumbing, heating & air conditioner tune-up), on all your systems not matter how many in your home for one low price, plus extra benefits. Click here to learn more about BAM.
Give us a call this spring to schedule your Air Conditioner tune-up before the hot summer days are upon us.
Our Spring Air Conditioner Tune-Up includes:
- Check refrigerant level
- Check motor amp draws
- Check bearings & belts, oil if accessible
- Check motor operating temperature
- Check all electrical connections
- Check filters & rinse if washable
- Check temperature splits
- Video inspect evaporator coil if indicated by temperature splits
- Clean & examine condenser coil
- Reduce Utility Costs
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Future Repair Costs
- Increase Safety and Comfort