Industry-Leading Plumbing Service in Fair Oaks
Bonney is the trusted plumbing service provider for homes and businesses in Fair Oaks. We deliver high-quality plumbing maintenance, trusted professionals, and competitive pricing.
Fair Oaks Water Heater Repair and Replacement
Your water heater plays an integral role in keeping your home running. However, many homeowners overlook the routine care a unit needs to function correctly. A professional should flush sediments out of your water heater annually to lengthen its lifespan. Additionally, your water heater needs a new sacrificial anode rod every few years. (Hint: a new anode rod can also help eliminate the smell in Fair Oaks water. Just ask our Fair Oaks plumbers about switching your magnesium or aluminum rod with a zinc alternative.)
When your water heater is beyond repair, our Fair Oaks professionals can install a new one that meets your home and budget needs. We can set you up with a classic tank water heater, a new tankless unit, or even a solar-powered water heater.
Drain and Sewer Service in Fair Oaks
Fair Oaks is known for its spectacular trees. However, beneath the surface, tree roots create concerns for sewer and drainage systems in Fair Oaks.
- Drain Cleaning Service: DIY drain cleaning chemicals can ruin your pipes while leaving behind remnants that will have clogs returning time and time again. Professional Fair Oaks drain cleaners protect your pipes while guaranteeing the clog will not come back immediately.
- Sewer Clog Removal and Cleaning: When your sewer is not emptying as it should, the Fair Oaks plumbers at Bonney can help. With professional-grade tools, like Hydro Jetters and sewer ejector pumps, we can remove even the most difficult sewer clogs while preventing more extensive harm within your system.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair: Also known as slip lining or pipe lining, trenchless sewer line repair is a minimally invasive way to keep your sewer protected.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement: When your sewer system is beyond repair, our experts will replace it in the least invasive process possible. Trenchless sewer line replacement is more affordable and less invasive than open-trench sewer replacement.
Fair Oaks Gas Line, Water Line, and Slab Leak Service
Some of the most foundational home plumbing systems seem “out of sight, out of mind” until an emergency occurs. These extensive home services require the highest level of skilled plumbing care. Thankfully, our Fair Oaks plumbers are ready to help.
- Gas Line Leak Detection, Repair, and Installation: Gas line leaks can be hazardous and expensive. If you suspect you have a Fair Oaks gas leak, vacate your home and call emergency services right away. Once you are safe, contact the experts at Bonney. We can diagnose and fix any gas line leaks to make your home safe again.
- Water Line Leak Repairs: Your main line supplies water throughout your home. These pipes and connectors can fail at almost any junction—putting your home in jeopardy. Our local specialists repair these mainline water leaks in Fair Oaks homes.
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair: Unlike conventional water leaks, slab leaks are harder to detect and can pose a tremendous risk to your home long-term. Professional care from Bonney can safeguard homes and businesses in Fair Oaks.
Fair Oaks Plumbing Repair and Replacement Services
While you may be tempted to DIY your bathroom upgrades, you can save money and deter damages when trusting a professional. From quick fixture replacement services to complete bathroom remodels and everything in between, our Fair Oaks plumbers are here for you. Our Fair Oaks plumbing repair and replacement services include:
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal cleaning, repair, and replacement
- Kitchen faucet repair and replacement
- Shower and bathroom upgrades
- Bathroom sink repair and replacement
…and so much more! Contact our experts for a custom quote on your next Fair Oaks home project.
Plumbing Inspections in Fair Oaks
While some plumbing problems are impossible to overlook, others might be hiding beneath the surface of your Fair Oaks home. For example, there could be cracks in the pipes that you cannot see or corroding connectors. An annual plumbing inspection can help identify problems before they damage your home. Many Fair Oaks homeowners also elect to get a plumbing inspection before buying a new home.
Most plumbing emergencies start as minor issues that are left to worsen over time. Our team will diagnose any defects in your system and repair them instantly so you can rest easy.
Fair Oaks 24/7 Emergency Plumbers
Here at Bonney, we know plumbing issues can surface at the most challenging times. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing scheduling in Fair Oaks. Our local plumbing technicians can handle any urgent plumbing troubles you experience—from major water leaks to distribution system failures. Just give the plumbing experts at Bonney a call, and we will be there.
Plumbing Maintenance Services in Fair Oaks
What is more useful than a fast and affordable plumbing service? Preventing damage before it happens with ongoing maintenance. The plumbing services at Bonney are designed to help Fair Oaks homeowners save money:
- Detect leaks early to minimize water damage
- Prevent leaks altogether by finding and replacing failing plumbing components
- Keep your water heater functioning efficiently to save energy costs
- Prolong the lifespan of your water heater, appliances, and pipes
- Save water costs by preventing leaks and plumbing inefficiencies
You can take advantage of the Bonney Beyond maintenance program to access hundreds of dollars worth of savings on the annual plumbing care your home needs. To save even more, we can also help you take advantage of rebates and tax credits for any plumbing upgrades your Fair Oaks home might need.
Water Conservation and System Installation
Almost any plumbing repair or replacement service will help improve your water conservation—like mending a leaky sink and upgrading your hardware to efficient alternatives. However, our Fair Oaks plumbing experts can help you take water conservation and quality one step further.
- Greywater systems: Our Fair Oaks specialists can install a new greywater system in your home. These custom systems collect, filter, and recycle water from your laundry, showers, and baths. This water can then be used to hydrate your lawn.
- Water recirculation pumps: How much water do you waste waiting for your shower to heat up? Water recirculation pumps help you enjoy instant hot water each time you turn on the faucet. This stops water waste while allowing you to enjoy more relaxing showers.
- Water systems: Hard water can leave clean dishes and clothes feeling grungier than before. You might find yourself scrubbing and cleaning your showers, sinks, and toilets more frequently. This extra washing will waste water and time. Hard water also rapidly ages your plumbing and appliances. Our Fair Oaks professionals can install whole-house water systems—like filters, softeners, or conditioners—to improve your water quality.
Fair Oaks Plumbing Service Near Me
Our Fair Oaks plumbing team is devoted to providing a superior customer experience and world-class service. We work with you each step of the way to guarantee your plumbing needs are fulfilled. You can make an appointment online, explore our coupons, or give us a call to get started today!