Trusted Plumbing Service in Antelope
Bonney is the industry-leading plumbing service provider for homes and businesses in Antelope. We offer world-class plumbing care, trusted experts, top-notch supplies, and competitive pricing.
Antelope Water Heater Repair and Replacement
Your water heater plays an integral role in keeping your home moving forward. However, many homeowners overlook the routine maintenance a water heater needs to work correctly. A professional should wash sediments out of your tank yearly to maintain its performance and efficiency. Additionally, your water heater needs a replacement sacrificial anode rod every few years. (Hint: a fresh anode rod can also help eliminate the smell in Antelope water. Just ask our Antelope experts about switching your magnesium or aluminum rod with a zinc alternative.)
When your water heater is beyond repair, our Antelope professionals can install a new one tailored to your home and budget. We can set you up with a classic tank water heater, a new tankless unit, or even a solar-powered water heater.
Drain and Sewer Service in Antelope
Antelope is known for its wonderful trees. However, under the surface, tree roots create chaos for sewer and drainage systems in Antelope.
- Sewer Clog Removal and Cleaning: When your sewer is not emptying as it should, the Antelope plumbers at Bonney can help. With professional-grade tools, like Hydro Jetters and sewer ejector pumps, we can remove even the most difficult sewer clogs while preventing more extensive damage within your system.
- Drain Cleaning Service: DIY drain cleaning chemicals can ruin your pipes while leaving behind remnants that will have clogs returning over and over again. Professional Antelope drain cleaners protect your pipes while guaranteeing the clog will not come back immediately.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair: Also known as slip lining or pipe lining, trenchless sewer line repair is a less invasive way to restore your sewer system.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement: When your sewer is past the point of saving, our professionals will replace it in the least invasive method available to your conditions. Trenchless sewer line replacement is more affordable and less invasive than open-trench sewer replacement.
Antelope Gas Line, Water Line, and Slab Leak Service
Some of the most central home plumbing systems seem “out of sight, out of mind” until a crisis emerges. These expansive home services require the highest level of qualified plumbing care. Thankfully, our Antelope professionals are ready to help.
- Gas Line Leak Detection, Repair, and Installation: Gas line leaks can be unsafe and expensive. If you think you have an Antelope gas leak, vacate your home and call emergency services. Then, contact the professionals at Bonney. We can diagnose and repair gas line leaks to make your home safe again.
- Water Line Leak Repairs: Your main line distributes water throughout your home. These pipes and connectors can fail at virtually any junction—putting your home in danger. Our local experts repair mainline water leaks in Antelope homes.
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair: Unlike traditional water leaks, slab leaks are more difficult to detect and can pose an enormous risk to your home long-term. Expert care from Bonney can protect homes and businesses in Antelope.
Antelope Plumbing Repair and Replacement Services
While you may be enticed to DIY your bathroom upgrades, you can save money and deter damages when hiring a professional. From fast fixture replacement services to full bathroom remodels and everything in between, our Antelope plumbers are here for you. Bonney’s Antelope plumbing repair and replacement services include:
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal cleaning, repair, and replacement
- Kitchen faucet repair and replacement
- Shower and bathroom upgrades
- Bathroom sink repair and replacement
…and so much more! Contact our specialists for a custom quote on your next Antelope plumbing project.
Plumbing Inspections in Antelope
While some plumbing problems are difficult to overlook, others might be hiding beneath the surface of your Antelope home. For example, there could be cracks in the pipes that you cannot see or corroding connectors. A yearly plumbing inspection can help identify problems before they damage your home. Many Antelope homeowners also elect to get a plumbing inspection before buying a new home.
Most plumbing emergencies start as minor problems that are left to worsen over time. Our team will find any defects in your system and fix them instantly so you can rest easy.
Antelope 24/7 Emergency Plumbers
Here at Bonney, we know plumbing crises can surface at the most challenging times. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing scheduling in Antelope. Our local plumbing technicians can handle any urgent plumbing problems you encounter—from severe water leaks to distribution system failures. Just give the plumbing professionals at Bonney a call, and we will be there.
Plumbing Maintenance Services in Antelope
What is more helpful than speedy and affordable plumbing service? Stopping damage before it happens with routine maintenance. The plumbing maintenance services at Bonney are designed to help Antelope homeowners save money:
- Catch leaks early to minimize water damage
- Prevent leaks altogether by locating and replacing failing plumbing components
- Keep your water heater working efficiently to save energy costs
- Prolong the lifespan of your water heater, appliances, and pipes
- Conserve water costs by stopping leaks and plumbing inefficiencies
You can take advantage of the Bonney Beyond maintenance program to access hundreds of dollars worth of savings on the yearly plumbing service your home needs. To save even more, Bonney can also help you take advantage of rebates and tax credits for any plumbing upgrades your Antelope home may require.
Antelope Water Conservation and System Installation
Almost any plumbing repair or replacement service will help support water conservation—like fixing a leaky sink and replacing your fixtures with efficient alternatives. However, our Antelope plumbing experts can help you take water conservation and quality one step further.
- Greywater systems: Our Antelope specialists can install a new greywater system in your home. These custom systems gather, filter, and reuse water from your laundry, showers, and baths. This system can then be used to water your lawn.
- Water recirculation pumps: How much water do you waste waiting for your shower to warm up? Water recirculation pumps help you enjoy instant hot water each time you turn on the faucet. This prevents water waste while allowing you to enjoy more comfortable showers.
- Water systems: Hard water can leave clean dishes and clothes feeling more soiled than before. You might find yourself scrubbing and scouring your showers, sinks, and toilets more frequently. This extra washing will waste time and water. Hard water also quickly ages your plumbing and appliances. Our Antelope experts can install whole-house water systems—like filters, softeners, or conditioners—to improve your water quality.
Antelope Plumbing Service Near Me
Bonney’s plumbers in Antelope are devoted to delivering an exceptional customer experience and industry-leading plumbing service. We collaborate with you every step of the way to guarantee your plumbing needs are met. You can make an appointment online, explore our coupons, or give us a call to get started today!