Bonney Cares / Company News & Press
Our Commitment To You
March 16, 2020
To Our Valued Customers:
At Bonney we believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize two things:
- The health and well-being of YOU, our customer
- Our employees who provide high quality service to meet your home service needs.
We will continue to make decisions with you in mind. Please know every time you interact with our staff, we have processes in place to protect you and your family. With a sense of confidence, you can count on us.
In our intent to be transparent we have implemented the following procedures:
- Taking guidance from the CDC and local health authorities to help prevent the spread of germs – this includes wearing shoe covers and latex gloves while in homes, along with the use of sanitary wipes and disinfectants
- Adhering to OSHA guidance on preparing the workplace for COVID-19
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick or exhibiting signs of illness
- Providing information to our teams to best report and support anyone that may express they have been impacted by the virus
- Providing convenient and accessible payment options over the phone or online at bonney.com.
- Implemented a screening process when confirming appointments to a customer’s home.
- A majority of the office staff is working from home to comply with California’s shelter in place order
- Conducting all meetings virtually
You are our top concern. The health, happiness, and well-being of you and your family will always come first.
Thank you for being a loyal customer of Bonney. We look forward to seeing you soon.
CEO, Bonney Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air