Did you know that the EPA found that concentrations of some air pollutants are regularly two to five times higher indoors than they are outdoors? This finding is especially alarming if you work from home and spend the majority of your time inside. Fortunately, you can protect yourself from pollutants like mold, pet dander, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and viruses by installing an Air Scrubber Plus in your home’s HVAC system.
What Is the Air Scrubber Plus?
The Air Scrubber Plus is a cleaning device that attaches directly to your HVAC system. Once installed, it produces ion hydroperoxides and distributes these scrubbing particles throughout your home to kill contaminants in the air, inside your HVAC system, and on surfaces. Due to the device’s use of ion hydroperoxides, it can combat fungi, odors, smoke, bacteria, viruses, VOCs, and mold.
The 5 Advantages of the Air Scrubber Plus
When you have an Air Scrubber Plus installed at your home, you can receive several advantages. For example, these devices improve air quality, reduce bad odors, and provide greater protection from viruses. Find out more about the top five benefits of the Air Scrubber Plus below:
- Improved air quality: The Air Scrubber Plus excels at removing pollutants and other contaminants from the air around you. In fact, the device is so effective it eliminates up to 99.9% of many common surface and airborne contaminants from your home’s air. Due to this purification, you can expect to breathe the cleanest possible air in your home.
- Extra protection from contaminants and viruses: Unlike other air purification devices, the Air Scrubber Plus doesn’t just clean your air. Instead, the device’s scrubbing particles also land on surfaces, removing any contaminants and allergens on them. Due to this more extensive cleaning, you’ll be better protected from germs, bacteria, and viruses that can attach to commonly used surfaces, such as doorknobs, furniture, and countertops. The Air Scrubber Plus has also proven to be effective at killing the virus that causes COVID-19, removing it from air and surfaces.
- Unobtrusive design: While some air purifiers are freestanding and have to be placed somewhere in a room, the Air Scrubber Plus is entirely hidden from sight. Since the Air Scrubber Plus is installed directly inside your HVAC system, you’ll never have to see it, and you won’t have to worry about finding space for it in your home. Its unobtrusive design also means you won’t have to sacrifice a room’s aesthetic for purified air.
- Reduced bad smells: With an Air Scrubber Plus, you’ll notice a reduction in foul-smelling odors, even ones that you can never seem to get rid of with air fresheners or candles. Instead of having to spray toxic chemicals around your home to reduce bad smells, you can trust your Air Scrubber Plus to employ safe scrubbing particles to eliminate the particles that keep foul-smelling odors inside.
- Lessened allergy and asthma symptoms: When you suffer from asthma or allergies, your home needs to be a place where you can breathe easily. Unfortunately, people often have to deal with worsened allergy and asthma symptoms while they’re indoors due to the amount of dust, dirt, and other contaminants that can gather inside. Since the Air Scrubber Plus reduces allergens, such as mold, pollen, and dust, you can receive relief from allergies and breathe easier with one of these devices installed in your HVAC system.
Choose Bonney for Air Scrubber Plus Installation Services in Sacramento
If you want to receive all the benefits of the Air Scrubber Plus and live in Sacramento or the surrounding areas, turn to Bonney for our indoor air quality installation services. As a proud provider of the Air Scrubber Plus, we can easily install it inside your home’s duct system, ensuring you have the cleanest air possible. After installation, we can provide any necessary maintenance or repairs to extend the life of the device.