AC Installation in Concord
Whether you need a central air conditioner for a newly built home or your existing unit isn’t cooling your home like it used to, Big Air is here to help. As HVAC specialists with an extensive history of serving homeowners and businesses in Concord, our team offers comprehensive AC installation services. If you’re looking for an HVAC technician to potentially install a new AC, learn more about our Concord AC installation services.
Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner
When an air conditioner is nearing the end of its life, you’ll likely experience uneven cooling, higher energy bills, and a need for more frequent repairs. Since constant repairs and high energy bills can majorly impact your finances, it’s crucial you know the main signs that you need a new air conditioner. By knowing the primary symptoms of a failing AC, you can avoid throwing money into repairing an AC that won’t ever give you the consistent, efficient cooling you desire.
Review the main signs that you need AC replacement and installation services below:
- Your AC is 15 years old or older (The typical lifespan of a central AC is 12 to 15 years)
- The AC makes strange noises, such as scraping, loud pops, grinding, or squealing
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed after turning on the AC
- Weak airflow from your vents
- The AC won’t turn on
- You constantly need to repair your unit
- The cost of repairing your unit is high, and there’s a high chance you’ll have to repair it again sometime soon
- Your AC puts out bad or smoky smells
Our AC Installation Services
If you notice any of the signs above, you need an HVAC inspection at the very least. Once you set up an appointment with one of our technicians, our team will perform a comprehensive inspection of your unit to help you decide if you need to repair or replace your unit. Our technicians will perform this inspection using state-of-the-art tools to ensure we know exactly what’s going wrong with your unit.
When our inspection reveals that you might need a replacement, our team will walk you through the reasons why we’re recommending a replacement and give you all your options. After you decide that you’d like AC installation services, our team can recommend the top units that fit your home, budget, and needs. Once you’ve decided on a new air conditioner, we’ll replace your old unit (if you have one) and install the new system as quickly as possible.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Air Conditioner
When you’re considering replacing a broken down AC or thinking about upgrading to a more efficient model, you should know that replacing your AC with a new model comes with several benefits. Learn more about the main advantages of upgrading your AC below:
- Newer AC units tend to be much more energy-efficient, meaning they’ll save you money on your utility bills
- Multiple rebates and tax credits are available for qualifying systems
- New systems are usually much quieter and smaller
- New HVAC systems tend to require fewer repairs and provide greater reliability
Why Choose Big Air for AC Installation in Sacramento?
Client satisfaction is one of our biggest goals. As a result, we set ourselves apart from the competition by offering the following:
- 20-year installation guarantee
- Expert HVAC technicians with many years of AC installation experience
- 10-year installation labor and parts warranties for most systems
- High-quality workmanship and service designed for your particular needs
Choose Big Air for AC Installation Services in Concord
If you need AC installation services near you in Concord, California, turn to the experts at Big Air. Alongside installing new AC units, we provide air-conditioning repair services to our clients, ensuring that our team can always serve you. To keep your AC in the best shape possible, we also provide regular AC tune-ups and preventative maintenance. Through our partnership with Bonney, we offer coupons and AC installation financing to ensure our clients can afford a new system and stay within their budget.
If you want to schedule AC installation services or have any questions, please contact us.