Air Conditioner Tune-Up
Your HVAC system is a major investment in your home. To maintain your system’s efficiency and reliability high, it is important to have regular check-ups. Many manufacturer warranties require regular maintenance by licensed technicians. Our Bonney heating & air technicians are highly trained to perform both air conditioning tune-ups and heating tune-ups in order to keep your system running at peak efficiency.
At Bonney, we offer one time tune ups, or sign up for our Bonney Automatic Maintenance (BAM) Plan for better value and continued service. With our BAM Plan you will receive 3 tune-ups (plumbing, heating & air conditioner tune-up), on all your systems not matter how many in your home for one low price, plus extra benefits. Click here to learn more about BAM.
Give us a call this spring to schedule your Air Conditioner tune-up before the hot summer days are upon us.
Our Spring Air Conditioner Tune-Up includes:
- Check refrigerant level
- Check motor amp draws
- Check bearings & belts, oil if accessible
- Check motor operating temperature
- Check all electrical connections
- Check filters & rinse if washable
- Check temperature splits
- Video inspect evaporator coil if indicated by temperature splits
- Clean & examine condenser coil
- Reduce Utility Costs
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Future Repair Costs
- Increase Safety and Comfort