Air Conditioning Installation
Is your house too hot during the scorching summer? Are your utility bills through the roof? Is your heating & air conditioning system more than 12-15 years old? Perhaps it’s time to consider the replacement of your AC and/or heating system. (If you’re still unsure, please see our Repair or Replace page.)
If it’s time to upgrade or replace your current air conditioning system, there are great incentives to do it now!
We offer valuable manufacturer and utility company rebates, which can save you thousands on the installation of a new heating & air system. We offer financing options to fit just about any budget too. Plus, Bonney is an ENERGY STAR® member and a SMUD approved contractor.
There is typically no cost to receive a residential heating and air conditioning system replacement estimate. Please contact us today for your free estimate on new system.
Why Upgrade Now?
- A new HVAC system is much more reliable, with fewer breakdowns.
- Rebates and tax credits are available for qualifying systems.
- New, energy efficient systems decrease your utility bills and often you save more on utility bills than the payment of a financed system.
- New systems are almost always quieter than your current equipment and you may be able to use a smaller system due to increased efficiency. This will increase your comfort and reduce your utility costs.
- Your house is a system; additional efficiency upgrades will be offered to you through the Bonney Home Performance Program.
Why use Bonney?
- NATE Certified HVAC Installers ensure the best craftsmanship
- We guarantee our work to deliver quality workmanship and your satisfaction.
- Expert installers with many years installation experience.
- Our BPI certified consultants can evaluate your home as a system, not just your heating and air needs, ensuring your comfort.
- 20 year installation guarantee in writing
- 10 years parts and labor warranties on most systems
- Lifetime replacement warranties on qualifying systems
- With Bonney you get an authorized dealer for many brands of equipment.
- We install multiple brands, helping you find the one that best fits your needs.
- We have many satisfied installation customers.